How to get help

If you or someone you know, needs urgent care, but it is not life threatening you can visit the NHS 111 website or call 111.

The resources on the NHS 111 website are safe, free and don’t need a referral.

For life-threatening emergencies, call 999.


For more information on the NHS Mental Health services provided by Cwm Taf Morgannwg University Health Board visit this website Mental Health – Cwm Taf Morgannwg University Health Board (


For help from local services visit mental health support services on this website.


Connect RCT ( a free community platform website to support you to find and share information about volunteering, community events, activities, facilities and services across RCT.